You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls, texts, and emails? Yes. Without question. I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible. I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are ?you? Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they'll probably say "yes". A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people's opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you: I'm honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly (I am from the South after all). And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people. Redistribution prohibited.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need? Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are "strong suits" of mine:
* Working with first time buyers.
* Getting a sold sign in your yard.
* Guiding you through the new build process.
If your goal or situation isn't represented on that list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I can't help, I can get you referred to an another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at? On a personal level, I'm pretty good at cooking and baking (I make a mean chocolate pinata cake with Oreo frosting!), and I'm not the best at gardening (luckily I have a pet pig to eat my weeds).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
* Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
* Negotiating like a pit bull for you.
* Making the transaction go as smoothly as I possibly can. A lot goes on behind the
scenes and it’s my job to ease as much of your stress and anxiety as I possible can.
* Making the process ALL ABOUT YOU!
* I am an American Warrior Real Estate Professional (AWREP). Thank you to all active
duty military and veterans! To the Vietnam Vets out there...Welcome Home!
* I offer up to 30% of my commission as a transaction credit if you are a Community
Contributor. See my website (tiff.indyplusrealtygroup.com) for more details. Or call me to
see if you qualify.
* I go above and beyond for my clients...my goal is to make you a client for life (as well as
all of your friends, family, and coworkers!).